While it is a skill that can take a business to exciting heights, no one is born knowing how to network. Indeed, it is a skill that must be learned and practiced along the way, and there is no better place to learn how to network than at our upcoming vape convention.
A Few Networking Tips
If you are planning to attend our Vape Showcase in Houston this year, be sure you take note of these networking tips to get the most out of the event.
- Start by coming to our vape event in Houston with a list of questions you want to have answered. This will give you a good foundation to start a conversation with the many exhibitors coming to town.
- There are going to be plenty of people to meet, but remember quality always trumps quantity. Developing a solid rapport with a few people who know what they are doing is best because they can provide personal introductions to their network as you move forward.
- Don’t forget that networking is also about sharing your connections. Think about who you know and how they can help the people you meet. Like an electrical circuit, you want the current of information and support to flow both ways.
- You should also follow the mantra “Everyone is the most important person in the room.” When it comes to learning how to network, this is one of the most important skills to learn. Essentially, it means that you should never judge a book by its cover, and you should never ever ditch a person you are speaking with for someone you believe is “more important.”
- Finally, pay attention. Don’t just talk and passively listen or take notes while they talk. Take the time and put forth the energy to get to know the people you meet and absorb the things they have to say. When people see you are interested in learning about their business, they will be more inclined to share their skills and resources to help your business.
The Vape Showcase in Houston
Our upcoming vape conventions are a great place to put these networking tips into action. We invite you to sign up to attend our vape event in Houston where you can put these tips on how to network to good use.
We also have specialist admission, which will help give you a leg up as you bump into others on the convention floor who are also looking to network.